2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
3. We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
3.1 these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services;
3.2 they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
3.3 these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region); and
3.4 these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie - Necessary
Purpose - These cookies are essential to make the MLB Softball60 website work correctly.
Examples include remembering user actions such as “remember me” or press back to return to a page which the user was previously on.
Cookie - Performance
Purpose - These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, amount of time spent on the website and any issues encountered, which help us to create user logs.
Cookie - Functionality
Purpose - These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make to provide a more personalised online experience.
6. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
7. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 72 hours.